Social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), Email list
1. Pre-Launch Phase (2 weeks before launch day)
– Create buzz around the book launch by posting teasers and sneak peeks on social media accounts.
– Provide a preview of the first few chapters on the book landing page and author’s website.
– Ask influential bloggers and book reviewers to review and promote the book.
2. Launch Day (08-31-23)
– Highlight the book launch on social media accounts and email newsletter to generate more buzz.
– Offer a discount or free giveaway to early buyers of the book.
– Encourage readers to leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads by providing an incentive (such as a chance to win a signed copy of the book).
3. Post-Launch Phase (1 week after launch day)
– Follow up with readers who left reviews on Amazon and Goodreads, and thank them for their support.
– Continue promoting the book on social media accounts by sharing reader feedback and reviews.
– Reach out to book clubs and reading groups that may be interested in the book and offer a discount for bulk purchases.
– Update the book landing page with more information about the book and links to buy the book.